Fort Collins Criminal Defense Lawyers
Many people who are charged with a criminal offense simply made a poor decision or had a lapse in judgment. Sometimes people are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
At Joneson & Michael, LLC, we understand that a lapse of judgment can potentially be life altering. A felony or Misdemeanor charge does not automatically equate to a conviction. Our role is to develop a defense strategy and help you through the legal process.
Former Prosecutors Offer an Aggressive Defense Strategy in Fort Collins
We know firsthand what the prosecutors need to prosecute your case. Our partners, Geri Joneson and Rachel Michael, have more than 23 years of experience as defense attorneys and former prosecutors. Our years of experience in the criminal justice system will benefit you throughout your case. In addition to our experienced representation, we offer:
- Reasonable rates
- Student discounts
- Payment plan options
For an aggressive and experienced defense strategy, Contact Us to schedule a free initial consultation with a skilled Fort Collins criminal defense attorney.
Defending Against Misdemeanor and Felony Charges in Colorado
At Joneson & Michael, LLC, we are committed to providing quality legal representation and personalized attention to every client. Our Fort Collins Criminal Defense Attorneys have the skills, experience and resources necessary to develop an aggressive defense against Misdemeanor and Felony Charges in northern Colorado, including:
- DUI/DWAI: If you have been charged with an alcohol-related driving offense in Colorado, two separate proceedings will be initiated: a criminal case and an Administrative Case involving your driver's license. We will act quickly to preserve your rights in both matters.
- Assault: Whether you are facing Misdemeanor, Assault or Felony Assault, it is just as important to protect your rights. We have extensive experience defending against First-Degree, Second-Degree and Third-Degree Assault Charges. A skilled assault defense strategy can make all the difference in the outcome of your case.
- Drug Offenses: We are committed to developing an aggressive defense against drug-related charges, including Possession, Distribution and Manufacturing Illegal Substances.
- Theft, Criminal Mischief and Trespassing: These serious offenses can either be Misdemeanors or Felonies and are often charged together. When facing the threat of serious penalties, trust our firm for an aggressive defense strategy.
- Domestic Violence: We handle all Domestic Violence cases, as well as the collateral issues involved such as No-Contact orders and other conditions of your bond.
- Juvenile Offenses: We provide trusted representation for juveniles facing a range of criminal charges.
Helping Clients Navigate Through the Criminal Justice System in Colorado
Many of the people we represent have never had contact with law enforcement. Their recent arrest and criminal charges are the first time they have been introduced to the judicial system. Our clients are adults, College-Age Students and juveniles. They are from all over the United States. We have defended many clients in similar situations to yours and know how to help you navigate through the legal system, and we know what it takes to get the best possible outcome for you.
For a period of time, dealing with the criminal charges and the legal system will be very difficult and life-altering. A key part of our job is to assist you through the legal process and help you move forward in your life. It is important to us that your constitutional rights are protected. Through continuous communication, we will provide you with accurate legal advice and attention. Our job is to assist you with developing a legal strategy and make sure you receive fair treatment. The criminal justice system can be confusing and even overwhelming. We are here to guide you through the process step by step.
Contact a Skilled Colorado DUI/DWAI/UDD Defense Attorney
Don't face criminal charges alone. Whether you are accused of DUI/DWAI or Drug Possession, trust our law firm for an aggressive defense strategy. Contact Us today to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Colorado defense lawyer.